[Pıא] Clansite
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Tim  
Forum » Chat section (Topic) » Chat Forum (topic) » swat 4 server (query)
swat 4 server
blkwtchboschDate: Saturday, 2008-04-19, 10:29 PM | Message # 1
Man
Group: Users
Naturally as i am an outsider and typing in a second language you may chose to ignore this altogether and that would be fine. However, i might as well try. My few remaining clan members and i have played on your swat 4 server a lot of late, not the tazer one the other. The ping is always low and the level of players is of a variety we can enjoy ie not so good we are spawn raped all the time and not so bad we are teamkilled all the time. But recently i have been kicked twice, once for complaining and making a smart comment when one of your own clan members dropped whilst being arrested i admit but the other two times i honestly dont know why. I know from experience we all make rash admin decisions in the heat of the moment but all three of us were banned only an hour ago despite my asking several times why they wanted us to leave and no-one was able to give me an answer. Jimmy-pix has been present at all three occasions but who is admin i dont know. I think alex was on when we were banned. Genuinely, we enjoyed playing on your server previously and i only dont understand which is why i ask. I believe they perhaps thought we cheated and i went and downloaded UAC as requested but then they would not give me a match id to join altho i asked 7 times. This may not even be your swat link so apologies if not, perhaps you could redirect me? Have good games, BlackWatch Bosch. Xfire blkwtchbosch wacko

Forum » Chat section (Topic) » Chat Forum (topic) » swat 4 server (query)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024